Me and the Champions staff have been working around the clock on some really exciting stuff. I just wanted to take a few minutes to share with you some of the cool stuff in case you haven’t been able to make it in or for those who have been sick.
1. Champions Trip to Vancouver-On August 11, 2008 we will be traveling to North Vancouver to visit our sister school. Any students that are interested in making the trip and training with us should she the front counter or Debbie Reid for more information. This is a great opportunity to see the 10,000 square foot super martial arts center. With three training floors and over 20 instructors, Champions Way of Life Vancouver is the most successful school in North America. In addition, students will be learning sport kickboxing and have the opportunity to train with some great instructors and students.
2. Harlem Globetrotters Night at Wachovia-Come support the school on March 9th as the Champions Demo Teams will be performing on court at halftime of the globetrotters game. 6:00 PM-Bring the entire family. Tickets are $25 for section 108 lower level.
3. Champions Tournament-Sunday March 2nd. All students receive a medal!
4. Coming March 1st-JR. MMA Program-See any instructor for more information
5. Adult MMA and BJJ classes-Classes are offered 6 days per week. Look for our free classes that we will be offering in March. Give it a shot!
6. Free Skating Party-Friday February 29th at Skaters Choice-5:00-7:00 PM
See you in Class!